Day Off!

On our day off we went to the little town of Utazu, a suburb of Marugame.

This is how many plates of sushi we polished off. We LOVED the conveyor belt sushi bars.

Mike's "ass" candy.

Mike the pilot. Sega rocks.

Here I am riding "Anpanman," a very popular cartoon character in Japan.

Jamie outside the store "Hard Off." Okay, it's not what you think...it's a store that sells hardware at discount prices.

Mike and I liked to hang out at the Vivre Shopping Center.

Me and the stuffed animal I won from one of those claw machines. Honestly though, I didn't WIN it.  A young Japanese worker took pity on me because I tried and lost so many times that he finally came over, unlocked the game, and reached in and got it for me!  The character's name is Doraemon and very famous in Japan. It's my all time favorite manga or Japanese comic books!

Standing next to a Godzilla poster advertising the lastest movie. How many of these things will the Japanese come out with?

0 comments: