New Reoma World Park

On our day off we went for a drive and found ourselves at a nearby park. We somehow missed the entrance completely and instead, took a wrong turn that led us to the back of the park. We were completely lost and were about to turn around until we caught a glimpse of this amazing looking building through some palm trees. We got out of the car to take a closer look and get some pictures. Before we knew it we were actually in the park. We didn't mean to get in without paying, it just happened.

There was a wheel inside here that you could spin for good fortune and blessing.
I think it also helped if you gave some yen to the gods.

How I wish this was a real elephant. I have had a fascination with them for a long time now. I'd love to ride on the back of one someday.

And here I am touching the real deal! I was so excited to get that close to an elephant. They don't feel like anything I expected. And their trunks are super strong.

Me in front of a fountain at a park within the park called Istanbul park.

Istanbul Pet Hotel.


Me in front of several stairs leading up to the awesome looking building.


It was a huge park with lots of Mid-Eastern themed buildings and displays. We ended up purchasing some Indian posters, Indian incense, and some sno-cones, so our little adventure wasn't completely free after all.


0 comments: